V8F with larger pedals,engine and battery
The V8F has quickly become the most popular EUC, meeting most of the needs of urban transport, with a multipurpose, comfortable and elegant design.
Its engine is 25% more powerful than its predecessor, with greater autonomy and speed. The new concept has improved stability, larger pedals, leg cushions, a more powerful engine and a larger battery than the V8.
Equipped with energy regeneration on descents and while braking, high-quality speaker for vocal response or sound effects, horn and customisation side panel for greater safety at night. Well designed, with no annoying noises, no knee pain, no stabilisation cuts.
- Battery Range: 30-35 miles maximum (518Wh, 84V)
- Top Speed: 35km/h
- Wheel Size: 16″ x 2.125″
- Motor: 1000W nominal, 2000W peak
- Hill Climbing: rated for 30 degrees slope
- Weight Limit: 120kg max structural load. Note that speed, range, and climbing performance is reduced at heavier loads. Riders over 100kg will experience improved performance on V10F
- Weather Resistant: IP55 rated means you can ride in wet weather
- Retractable built-in handle: Never get stuck carrying your ride!
- Front and Rear Lights, responsive to braking
- Side LED lights: Fully customized within the InMotion App, can be turned off with or without the app
- Intelligent Safety Tilt Back and audio warnings prevent you from pushing V8F past mechanical limitations based on available power.
- Bluetooth: available for data connection to InMotion App
- Sound: Built-in speaker for system events (customizable in-app) and safety warnings
- Ride Mode: Choose from Classic or Comfort modes with pedal sensitivity adjustment to customize exactly how you like your V8F to feel
- Built-in Leg Pads: similar to V10
- Pedals: Larger 9.5″ magnesium alloy pedals with a rubber cushion and grip tape – same as V10
- Weight: 32 lbs
|Model||INMOTION V8||INMOTION V8F|
|Battery||LG 6.4AH / 480WH||LG Cell 7AH / 518WH|
|Charging Time||4-5 hours||4.5 hours|
|Tire||16″ x 1.95″||16″ x 2.125″|
It was a great experience. Delivery took place even before the expected date. I am very happy.
Well done inmotion.
Well built, very durable, fun to ride.
Excellent unit to learn on.
I’m 220lbs geared up and it will go the distance on flat ground but tends to power down frequently on long steep grades. If your under 180lbs this won’t be too much of an issue.
I will be buying a v10 or higher soon since I live in BC Canada and ride mostly mountains terrain ,but I am keeping my v8
Love the wheel.You need the wheel kickstand with reflector and a stick on rear light.There are tons of after market stuff.Wrist mirrors,bells to name a few.Will be a big market in the future. Cheers.
The V8F is a fantastic machine, and a great wheel to learn on. It’s relatively light with enough range to be useful.